Princess Yachts was founded by ex-Naval Officer David King in Plymouth in 1965. Today the company employs over 2,300 people in 6 factories that produce over 300 yachts per year.
Princess Yachts operates in 119 countries and their shipyards cover a combined area of over 1.1 million square feet.
The Princess Yachts range is sub-divided into the following class types: M Class, Y Class, F Class, V Class and S Class.
The Princess range of yachts include the following classes
- M Class: super yachts ranging from 99 to 131 feet.
- Y Class: motor yachts ranging from 80 to 88 feet.
- F Class: flybridge yachts ranging from 47 to 69 feet.
- V Class: sports yachts ranging from 42 to 66 feet.
- S Class: sportbridge yachts ranging from 62 to 80 feet.
- R Class: fully carbon fibre yacht that’s 35 feet in length.
Information Request Form
To request further details on Princess Yachts, please complete the form below.